The Mississippi Coast Convention Center has more than 3,000 parking spaces as well as a detached parking garage. Download the campus map. There is a $5 parking fee for vehicles parked on-campus.
Explore the many methods of transportation in the Biloxi area at http://tinyurl.com/m27zqdq
While in Biloxi, spend the night or the entire weekend!
There are many quality hotel options close to the Mississippi Gulf Coast Convention Center. Rates starting at $69 and based on availability.
For more information and reservations at Special LEGO Rates, please call MS/Gulf Coast HOTEL RESERVATIONS at 1-888-388-1006, Monday through Saturday from 9 am - 6 pm.
The Mississippi Coast Convention Center is an ADA compliant facility and recognizes the needs of those with disabilities, striving to provide a full range of accommodations for guests to ensure their safety, comfort and enjoyment of all our events.
The exhibit hall offers 10- to 20-foot aisle ways for easy maneuvering. Seating is available throughout the show floor.
Guests can request an ASL interpreter through Show Management. All requests must be made in writing and no later than two weeks before the first show day. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
While at the LEGO Creativity Tour, be creative, get involved and have fun, but be sure to play safe. To ensure a safe environment for all attendees, Show Management requests adherence to the following basic rules:
• Children should stay with their parent/chaperone at all times
• Always walk, do not run: Be respectful of all other guests
• Locate the Lost Parent Zone upon entry
All bags will be checked upon entrance to the LEGO Creativity Tour. Guests should be prepared to open their bags for inspection and may be asked by security staff to shift and possibly remove the contents. The following items are not allowed inside the event:
• Food & Beverages of any kind
• Animals (does not include service animals)
• Balloons (any)
• Coolers of any kind
• Illegal drugs
• Weapons of any kind (Please be aware that this includes off duty police officers)
Refer to your program guide map for the location of First Aid. A trained medical professional will be in this area during event hours.
A private area is designated on, or near, the show floor (refer to your program guide map) for new mothers. Strollers are allowed in all areas of the show floor. The open floor plan and 10’-20’ aisles allow for stroller access.
The facility will have light snacks and beverages for sale.
At the show, should you be separated from your child… Go to the LOST PARENTS ZONE under the yellow Show Info tent, just inside the entrance to the show.
Every effort is made to ensure the safety of all attendees while visiting the LEGO Creativity Tour. In the unlikely event that you are separated from your parent or child while at the show, please follow these quick and easy steps:
1. Immediately come to the LOST PARENTS MEETING SPOT sign next to the yellow SHOW INFO tent by the main entrance.
2. Give the staff member at the SHOW INFO TENT a description of the missing person, what they are wearing, and where he or she was last seen. Safety tip: Take a head-to-toe picture of your loved one(s) with your digital camera or phone as soon as you arrive at LEGO Creativity Tour so we may more easily identify him/her in the outfit they are wearing.
3. Remain with the staff member at the LOST PARENTS MEETING SPOT until building security reunites you with your loved one!
In addition (for kids too young to remember your cell phone number), before coming to the LEGO Creativity Tour, write YOUR name (not your child's name) and cell phone number on a piece of paper and place it in your child's pocket (or in their shoe if they don't have pockets).
Alternatively, you can also obtain one of our LOST PARENT Contact Cards at the SHOW INFO TENT after the show begins. Put YOUR name and cell phone number on the card, then place it in your child's pocket or shoe.
When your child arrives at the LOST PARENTS ZONE, we'll reunite you that much quicker!
The Mississippi Gulf Coast offers countless opportunities for making your visit a memorable one. Beside the longest man-made beach in the world, you can enjoy everything from shopping and fine dining to gaming and golf and more. The Mississippi Gulf Coast features endless possibilities for you and your family.
Learn more about what we have to offer through our partner, the Mississippi Gulf Coast Regional Convention & Visitors Bureau.
• Beaches: Enjoy an adventurous day on the water with kayak, wave runners, and paddleboat rentals, or sit back and relax with the best view on the Mississippi Gulf Coast.
• Shopping: The Mississippi Gulf Coast is a premiere shopping destination. From souvenirs and gifts to the latest trends in apparel and more, shopping on the Coast is a must for your visit!
• Dining: Get the true, cultural experience of the Coast with some of the best restaurants, cafes and seafood in the nation.
• Gaming: A night on the town wouldn't be complete without a visit to the casinos Mississippi Gulf Coast. Our casinos offer some of the most exciting, luxurious gaming settings in the industry.
• Golf: Looking for the perfect place to practice your golf game? The Coast features some of the best greens in the South.
• Family Fun: Entertaining your family couldn't be easier on the Mississippi Gulf Coast with bowling alleys, movie theaters, mini-golf courses, water parks, wave pools and much, much more.
• Hotels: The Mississippi Gulf Coast has a variety of lodging accommodations for every taste and every budget.
• Transportation: Getting around the Coast has never been easier, with public and private transportation at your fingertips. Learn more about available transportation options.
LEGO Systems, Inc. is the North American division of The LEGO Group, a privately held, family-owned company based in Billund, Denmark, one of the world's leading manufacturers of creatively educational play materials for children. The company is committed to the development of children's creative and imaginative abilities, and its employees are guided by the motto adopted in the 1930s by founder Ole Kirk Christiansen: "Only the best is good enough." Visit the virtual LEGO world at www.LEGO.com. LEGO, the LEGO logo, and DUPLO, are trademarks of the LEGO Group. © 2014 The LEGO Group. The LEGO Creativity Tour and LEGO KidsFest are produced by Buzz Engine, a marketing and events organization. LEGO KidsFest was awarded Best Proprietary Event by Event Marketer magazine in 2013.