The LEGO KidsFest is coming to the University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale, AZ, July 12-14, 2013. Below, you'll find helpful information for exhibitors. If you still have questions, please contact show management.
LEGO KidsFest show hours
Friday, July 12, 2013
4 pm – 8:30 pm
Saturday, July 13, 2013
Session I: 9 am – 1:30 pm
Session II: 3 pm – 7:30 pm
Sunday, July 14, 2013
Session I: 9 am – 1:30 pm
Session II: 3 pm – 7:30 pm
* Your booth must be staffed during all show hours *
IMPORTANT DUE DATES:
Friday, June 28th:
• Insurance Certificate and signed Rules and Regulations due to email@example.com (Rules and regulations must be signed by onsite contact)
• Any additional tables, chairs, carpet and labor needs must be ordered through the decorator, Demers Exposition Services at https://demersexpo.boomerecommerce.com
• Electrical/internet order due to receive advanced rates (See info under exhibitor services)
• Exhibitor payments due to LEGO KidsFest
Insurance Information for Participants
All exhibitors must secure and maintain general liability insurance in order to set up a display on-site. You will need to contact your insurance carrier and have them list LIFE Marketing & Events, LLC as the certificate holder.
A Certificate of General Liability must name:
• LIFE Marketing & Events, LLC at 106 South Street, West Hartford, CT 06110.
• be in the amount of 1,000,000/2,000,000 minimum liability coverage.
You can click here to view a sample Insurance Form (PDF)
Use the floor plan below as reference when ordering and/or setting up (PDF link).
Exhibitor Rules and Regulations
Below (PDF version available) is a list of rules and regulations for being on-site at the LEGO KidsFest. Please be sure all staff members read through these rules and regulations. Show Management reserves the right to remove anyone not obeying the rules and regulations.
1) No sales of any kind including the acceptance of cash, credit card numbers or checks.
2) No stickers.
3) No helium balloons.
4) No glitter.
5) No music, unless approved by Life Marketing & Events.
6) No bags of any kind can be distributed.
7) No tips/donations may be solicited.
8) All exhibitors must stay in assigned booth and may not walk around event to solicit/market organization or business.
9) All give a ways must be pre-approved by LIFE Marketing & Events.
10) Booth must be staffed at all times throughout the weekend.
11) Booths must remain open from beginning to end of event.
12) No outside food may be brought into the convention center. Concessions will be available throughout the weekend.
13) All booth materials need to be non flammable and non toxic. No open flames.
14) All booth staff must be 18 years or older.
15) Children under the age of 18 are not allowed on the show floor during load in/load out hour.
16) Show management is not responsible for lost or stolen items on the show floor. Please do not bring any unnecessary valuable personal items onto the show floor.
17) Reminder: Show management does not validate parking.
If rules/regulations are not followed, exhibitor may be asked to leave.
Requirements for exhibitors that have been approved by LIFE Marketing & Events for an on-site vehicle:
1) Battery disconnected
2) ¼ tank or less of gas
3) Gas cap locked or taped shut
4) Drip pan under vehicle
Please note: The facility, LIFE Marketing & Events and the LEGO Group are not responsible for any damaged, lost or stolen items.
Exhibitor badges will be mailed to the on-site contact at least 3 weeks before the event. Badges must be distributed to each staff member. Badges are session-specific so staff working multiple sessions will need multiple badges. Children under 18 and individuals not working the booth are not permitted to use Exhibitor Badges. Show management will not be responsible for lost badges. If staff changes occur please contact the LEGO KidsFest at 860.953.4500 and show management will do its best to accommodate the change or addition.
The University of Phoenix Stadium offers several options when ordering electrical, internet, audio visual, cleaning or food services for your booth.
Electrical & Internet: Mike Ramsthaler, GES, (602) 567-1016 or MRamsthaler@ges.com. Click [here] to view the ordering packet.
Cleaning: Myles Gabel, University of Phoenix Stadium, firstname.lastname@example.org
Food Service: Denise Dewald, Rojo Hospitality Group, (623) 433-7633, email@example.com
To take advantage of discounted rates for the above services, advance orders must be paid in full and received with payment no later than Friday, June 28, 2013. Use your booth # on the floor plan for your reference when ordering exhibitor services
STANDARD BOOTH (Demers Events & Expo Services)
Each 10x10 booth includes one 6 ft. table (topped and skirted), 2 chairs, 3 ft. pipe and drape side rails and an 8 ft. backdrop.
To order carpet, additional tables and chairs or to schedule labor for the set-up and/or tear-down of your booth, please visit the Demers Online Ordering page.
Important Shipping Dates:
• DIRECT SHIPMENTS: Direct shipment will only be accepted at the University of Phoenix Stadium Wednesday, July 10 through Friday July 12.
• LATE SHIPMENTS: Demers reserves the right to accept or refuse shipments arriving before or after the deadline referenced above. If accepted, exhibitor will be charged an additional $10.00 per cwt, $100.00 minimum.
University of Phoenix Stadium
1 Cardinals Drive
Glendale, AZ 85305
Shipping Forms & Labels:
• Download the Demers Exhibitor Shipping Label (PDF).
LOAD IN/LOAD OUT INFORMATION
Exhibitors must load in/out using the loading dock. Once your vehicle is unloaded, you must move your car to the exhibitor parking area, lot E3. GPS Address for the loading dock is: 1 Cardinals Drive, Glendale, AZ
Dates and Times
Exhibitors can load in on Friday, July 12, 2013 – 8:00am to 12:00pm. Your booth must be show-ready by 12:00pm. Load out will begin at 7:45pm on Sunday July 14, or when all attendees have exited the show floor. Please do not take down your booth before the floor is clear. You have until 11:59pm to clear your space. Items left behind will be disposed of.
1) When you arrive at the loading dock please contact Dan Kornegay at 860.841.1455. He will direct you to your booth.
2) Each exhibitor will have 20 minutes in the loading dock to unload. After 20 minutes, please then move your car to the Exhibitor Parking area, E3.
3) Exhibitors are required to bring all necessary equipment and assistance needed to load in/out (hand truck, dolly, etc.). Show management does not provide these items. For an additional cost, load in/out assistance can be contracted from the decorator Demers Expo Services. Labor can be contracted through their online ordering website.
Parking at the University of Phoenix Stadium is free. Exhibitors will have a parking pass to allow them to park in the East lot (E3). Exhibitors should enter the event through the loading dock doors near Lot A. Do not use attendee entrance.
Parking Map (Download PDF):
For any other questions, please contact:
EVENT AND MARKETING COORDINATOR
860.953.4500, ext. 146
LEGO, the LEGO logo, DUPLO, the DUPLO logo, the Brick and Knob configurations and the Minifigure are trademarks of the LEGO Group. LEGO KidsFest is produced by LIFE Marketing & Events. © 2013 All Rights Reserved.